Consignment it a partnership between the Boutique and our Consignors, to be successful we must work together.
1) At Home sort your items into 3 categories:
Consign - "Perfect/Excellent" condition - you would buy it in our Boutique for your child to wear or as a gift. It is your responsibility to please read our What We Accept page when deciding what to consign.
Donate - "Good" condition - you would buy it in a Thrift store, or hand it down for play clothes. For these items you can find donation bins around town or contact local charities to inquire about their needs.
Recycle - Soiled, Torn, or otherwise damaged - you would feel undignified wearing, or having your children wear. The Okotoks Eco Centre accepts textiles for recycling
2) Bring your freshly laundered "Consign" items into the Boutique for us to consider for sale - in boxes or reusable bags. We are not a donation service and will not accept items we know we cannot/will not sell to donate them on your behalf - we will send these items home with you. A list of specific items can be found on our What We Accept page
3) To regularly check the website &/or social media pages for updates
Loop's Responsibilities: 1) To consistently select quality, nearly new, items for sale in our boutique
2) To fairly price our consignor's items based on brand name, original retail price and industry thresholds (brick and mortar consignment vs. online consignment/auction or mom-mom sales)
3) To responsibly donate or dispose of those items that are found to be inappropriate for sale during our 3 step sorting process, or that have not sold after the term (90 days) on the floor.
4) To communicate expectations and concerns with our consignors
**Meeting these responsibilities will allow our staff to process items in a timely manner, maintain the level of quality expected by our shoppers and allow our consignors the best return on their items. Consignor Benefits:
40% of the selling price goes automatically to your account when your items sell
If you use your account to shop in store, and spend OVER $25, you will receive 10% off your purchase
We accept drop-offs Tues-Sat 10am-5pm.
We accept a maximum volume of drops per person per day - 2 medium size boxes (ie. diaper box) or 2 reusable shopping bags
We will not accept drops in garbage bags
We reserve the right to CLOSE for drop-offs during high volume times & during Special Events. Closures ensure safety in the store, and allow us to process drops at peak times in a timely manner. If we are closed to drop offs there will be NO EXCEPTIONS made
You have 2 options for Drop Off:
1) Drop & Run - give us your name, we will tag your boxes/bags and you can be on your way.
2)Stay & Sort - If you would like your items sorted when you drop, and we have time, we will sort a maximum of 1 SMALL Bag/Box while you shop, and return items we did not select for sale to you.
Drop offs are generally sorted within with in 1 business day, items we do not take are donated to WINS or ITAV. Items selected for sale are priced, steamed, tagged and put on the sale floor, within 1-2 weeks of drop off, dependent on drop volume
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.